Plan My Tour Ltd Booking Terms and Conditions
Plan My Tour Ltd. Regus 314 Midsummer Boulevard Milton Keynes MK9 2UB, act only as an agent concerning all reservations we make and/or make on your behalf. We do not accept any liability in connection with any contract you make or for any travel agreement or other services you acquire (“Arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any provider or other person or persons related to any other contract. arrangements For all arrangements, your contract will be with the provider of the arrangements in question (the ‘Provider / Principal’). When making your reservation, we will arrange for you to sign a contract with the relevant Provider / Principal of the Arrangements. Your reservation with us is subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Agency and the specific booking conditions of the relevant Provider / Principal (s) with which you have a contract and you are advised to read both carefully before booking. The conditions of reservation of the Provider / Principal may limit and/or exclude the responsibility of the Provider / Principal towards you.
We provide financial security through our membership with TTA (membership number: Q6399) and under our ATOL number T7655
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This list what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services /listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). in some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
"lf we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have to arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid the sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme
Making a Reservation with Us
Reservation & Payments
To confirm the chosen Arrangements, you must pay a deposit as required by the Master Arrangement Provider (or full payment if you make the reservation within [12 weeks] of the departure date). Your reservation is confirmed and there will be a contract between you and the Principal Provider when we send you the confirmation on your behalf. Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information immediately. Make sure that the names are exactly the ones that appear in the corresponding passport. As we act only as a booking agent, we are not responsible for any errors in any documentation, except when we make an error. If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance before the due date of the balance that was notified. If full payment is not received before the due date of the balance, we will notify the Director of the Provider that he can cancel his reservation and charge the cancellation charges established in his booking conditions. Unless otherwise indicated or indicated in the reservation conditions of the Provider / Principal concerned, all monies paid to us by the Arrangements will be made on behalf of the Provider / Principal and will be sent to the Supplier / Principal in accordance with our agreement with the Provider / Principal.
Changes and Cancellations by you
Any request for cancellation or modification must be sent in writing, by email and will take effect at the time we receive it. Make sure you have received written confirmation of any changes to your reservation before traveling. While we will try to help, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Modifications and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the reservation conditions of the Provider / Principal of their Arrangements. The Provider / Principal may charge the cancellation or modification charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be up to 100% of the cost of the Arrangements and which will normally increase closer to the departure date). Please note that some Suppliers / Principals do not allow changes and, therefore, cancellation charges will apply.
Changes and Cancellations by Supplier
We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Provider / Principal needs to make a significant change to their confirmed Arrangements or cancel them. We will also coordinate between you and the Provider / Principal in relation to any alternative arrangement offered by the provider, but we will not have more responsibility towards you.
Our Responsibility for you Booking
Where you have booked a Travel Arrangement where we act as agent, your contract is with the Supplier/Principal and its terms and conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the Travel Arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the Travel Arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected. We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
Under these conditions, the failure or insolvency of a supplier will have the meaning prescribed in Regulation 23 of the ATOL 2012 Regulations, Where you have booked a Multi-Contract Package, although we still act as agent for the Supplier/Principal and your contract is with the Supplier/Principal, we will accept responsibility for the Travel Arrangements making up your Multi-Contract Package as an “organiser” under the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018, as set out below. As such, we are responsible for the proper provision of all the Travel Arrangements included in the Multi-Contract Package as set out in your booking confirmation. Subject to these Booking Conditions, if we or the Supplier/Principals negligently perform or arrange those Travel Arrangements and we don’t remedy or resolve your complaint within a reasonable period of time, and this has affected the enjoyment of your Package Holiday, you may be entitled to an appropriate price reduction or compensation or both. The level of such compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to: following the complaints procedure as described in these conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your Multi-Contract Package. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or the Supplier/Principal(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
* We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
· (a) loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money: the maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is an amount equivalent to the excess on your insurance policy which applies to this type of loss per person in total because you are required to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
· (b) Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death: the maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is up to three times the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking.
* We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
*. the acts and/or omissions of the person affected; or
*. the acts and/or omissions of a third party unconnected with the provision of the Travel Arrangements contracted for and which were unavoidable and extraordinary; or
· (c) Claims in respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, or any stay in a hotel: The extent of our liability will in all cases be limited as if we were carriers under the appropriate Conventions, which include The Warsaw/Montreal Convention (international travel by air); The Athens Convention (with respect to sea travel); The Berne/Cotif Convention (with respect to rail travel) and The Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements). You can ask for copies of these Conventions from our offices. Please contact us. In addition, you agree that the operating carrier or transport company's own 'Conditions of Carriage' will apply to you on that journey. When arranging transportation for you, we rely on the terms and conditions contained within these international conventions and those 'Conditions of Carriage'. You acknowledge that all of the terms and conditions contained in those 'Conditions of Carriage' form part of your contract with us, as well as with the transport company and that those 'Conditions of Carriage' shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.
o in any circumstances in which a carrier is liable to you by virtue of Ec261/2004 (denied boarding and flight disruption), any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier.
o When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question.
*We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which were not included on your booking confirmation or where they are not advertised on our website.
*Where it is impossible for you to return to your departure point as per the agreed return date of your Multi-Contract Package, due to “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances”, we shall provide you with any necessary accommodation (where possible, of a comparable standard) for a period not exceeding three nights per person. we have been notified of these particular needs at least 48 hours before the start of your Multi-Contract Package. For the purposes of this clause, “unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances” mean warfare, acts of terrorism, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely back to your departure point.
* It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to us and the Supplier/Principal(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these Booking Conditions
* Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to us or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
* Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description:
· · which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or
· · relate to any business.
Please find the following link to our supplier's terms and conditions: